Listed by Limelight magazine as one of the top 50 power players in their ‘Smart Arts’ list 2010, Sarah‐Grace Williams has gained a reputation as one of Australia’s foremost conductors of her generation. She is the founding Chief Conductor & Artistic Director of the Metropolitan Chamber Orchestra, Musical Director & Conductor of the Sydney Opera House Proms Orchestra and has been Chief Conductor & Artistic Director of Strathfield Symphony Orchestra since 2006. Additionally, Sarah‐Grace has been engaged as a Guest Conductor and Presenter with a number of ensembles including the Queensland, Adelaide, West Australian and Tasmanian Symphony Orchestras, Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra, Willoughby and Penrith Symphony Orchestras and Ku‐ring‐gai Philharmonic Orchestra. She was appointed as Assistant Conductor for Symphony Australia in 2009, based with the Queensland Symphony Orchestra, Adelaide Symphony Orchestra, West Australian Symphony Orchestra and Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra.
An accomplished musician, Sarah‐Grace received her Bachelor of Music with Distinction, majoring in performance (clarinet) and composition, followed by a First Class Honours in Conducting, before continuing conducting studies overseas with Alexander Polishchuk (Russia) and Jorma Panula (Holland). A principal graduate from Symphony Australia’s Conductor Program Sarah‐Grace has also conducted under the tutelage of Johannes Fritzsch, Janos Furst, Sebastian Lang‐Lessing, Christopher Seaman, David Porcelijn, Lutz Koehler and Marco Zuccarini and was delighted to secure an ongoing mentorship with Maestro Fritzsch.
Sarah‐Grace lectures at the Australian International Conservatorium of Music and the Australian Institute of Music and regularly composes, arranges and records music for films, theatre, symphonic ensembles and chamber groups. Sarah‐Grace has been awarded numerous prizes including a Symphony Australia Podium Scholarship, the University of Western Sydney Prize for Academic Excellence and Prize for 1st place in Performance and most recently a 2010 Churchill Fellowship, which will see her travel overseas to observe and assist a number of prominent orchestras and conductors throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and America, including working as Stager‐Conductor for the Kiev National Opera and Ballet, Ukraine.
- A Brave New World – Season 1 Poster 1, Poster 2, Program (12.9Mb) & Press Clipping
- A Russian Spectacular – Season 2 Poster & Program (11.4Mb)
- The Passionate Summer Series – Season 4 Poster & Program (13.1Mb)
- Antarctica – Season 1 Poster, Program (12.4Mb) & Press Clipping
- Classics & All That Jazz – Season 2 Poster (original venue), Poster (new venue) & Program (36.6Mb)
- The Planets – Season 3 Poster & Program (0.5Mb)
- Romantic Serenades – Season 4 Poster 1, Poster 2 & Program (1.4Mb)
- Peter & the Wolf and Other Family Favourites – Season 1 Poster & Program (13.4Mb) & Press Clipping
- From Russia with Love – Season 2 Poster & Program (12.8Mb)
- An Enchanted Evening – Season 3 Poster, Program (0.5Mb), Press Clipping 1, Press Clipping 2 & Press Clipping 3
- Musical Geography – Season 4 Program (0.3Mb)
- A Night at the Movies – Season 1 Poster & Program (6.6Mb)
- 40th Birthday Celebration – Season 2 Poster & Program (27.7Mb)
- Orchestral Masterpieces – Season 3 Poster & Program (20.4Mb)
- Immortal Beloved – Season 4 Flyer, Poster & Program (7.3Mb)
- Finnish & Unfinished – Season 3 Postcard, Poster & Program (1Mb)
- Arrivederci Maestra – Season 4 Postcard, Poster & Program (1.2Mb)